KUALA LUMPUR: Actor Zul Huzaimy revealed that he faced several threats from unknown individuals because of his controversial statement in a talk in Kemaman, Terengganu on November 4.
Following that, he made a police report regarding the threat and informed that the case is still under investigation.
“I have made a police report and submitted the matter to the authorities. I cannot share the type and how of the threat because it is still under investigation,” he said.
Zul previously apologized for the statement he made, but denied that he was too extreme. He also asked Malaysians to re-listen to the entire video recording because the explanation was more detailed.
In the meantime, the Daddyku Gangster actor admitted that, as a normal human being, he could not escape from making mistakes that caused a commotion.
“I regret and realize, that was my mistake as a human being. Everyone has made mistakes. I hope the fans understand what happened.
“I am not a controversial artist, even many friends were surprised when they learned about the issue. I hope this confusion and confusion is resolved with my apology,” he said.
Denial of responsibility! newzcentre.com is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – [email protected] . The content will be deleted within 24 hours.