PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Scheme: It is an insurance scheme that covers life insurance against death due to any reason. People of 18 to 50 years can buy PMJJBY. To buy the insurance cover, it is necessary to have a bank account. The premium amount has to be auto debited from the account. PMJJBY is a term insurance renewal policy that offers an annual life insurance coverage of Rs 2,00,000 on the death of the person buying the insurance at the cheapest rate of Rs 330 per annum. Let us know in detail about this government scheme.
what is the features
The enrollment period for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is from 1st June to 31st May of the following year. If the insurance buyer wants to buy the policy after 1st June, he will have to make a lump sum payment for all the months of the policy year.
This insurance provides coverage of Rs 2 lakh to the nominee after the accidental death of the buyer.
– The claim process is easy
This plan is valid for one year from the date of purchase. PMJJBY is a term life insurance policy that can be renewed every year.
One cannot buy insurance after the age of 55 years.
It provides coverage with a minimum annual premium of Rs 330.
Premium paid for PMJJBY scheme is eligible for tax deduction.
what is eligibility
– Anyone between the ages of 18 and 50
– Even if you have more than one bank account, you can apply with only one savings account
To avail the policy, you must link your Aadhar card with your bank account
– Insurance buyer must submit health certificate
– Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Form can be downloaded online through https://jansuraksha.gov.in/Forms-PMJJBY.aspx.
– Then select ‘Application Tab’.
– Bangla, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Odia, Tamil and Telugu are among the nine languages using which PMJJBY form can be filled
– Registration can also be initiated through Internet Banking or by sending a message to the toll-free number of the Onboarding Corporation.
How to activate your policy through SMS facility
– Receive activation message
Then, for SMS activation, reply by typing ‘PMJJBY Y’.
– You will be issued an acknowledgment receipt
– The bank will capture and manage the information from the backend
– Log in to your Internet Banking account
– Choose insurance options
– Next, select your account from which premium will be paid. Please check all the details before confirming.
– Download or print the receipt key and note down the reference number
Zoho’s Amazing: Preparation to Prepare Software in Sanskrit
Government Scheme: Deposit Rs 200 every month and get Rs 36000, the future will be safe
Govt Scheme: These people are getting loans up to Rs 50,000 without guarantee, know how
Government Scheme: Free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh, apply here
PM Kisan: Money can come on this day, check account like this
Government Scheme: Get the benefit of Rs 2 lakh in Rs 20, know full details
Women get Rs 6000 under this government scheme, you can also take advantage
Jandhan Yojana: These are the 5 biggest benefits, zero balance is not charged
Government Loan Scheme: Money will be available for business without guarantee, take advantage
Jan Dhan Yojana: You can take Rs 10,000 even without balance, know the way
65 lakh rupees will be available on daughter’s marriage, know Modi government’s scheme
Free Sewing Machine: Take advantage under this government scheme, apply immediately like this
E-Shram Portal: Government sent 1000 rupees, check whether you got it or not
Get Latest News alerts.
You have already subscribed
What is PM jeevan jyoti bima scheme know details
It is an insurance plan that covers life insurance against death due to any reason. People of 18 to 50 years can buy PMJJBY.
Story first published: Friday, November 11, 2022, 17:35 [IST]