Index Fund: Earning a lot of profit, gave more than double the return compared to FD


Mutual Funds

,

Tata Nifty 50 Index Fund : Tata Nifty 50 Index Fund is one of the many mutual funds offered by Tata Mutual Fund. The objective of this fund is to make money in the long term by investing only in equity shares of companies that are included in the Nifty 50 index. Over the years, mutual funds have become the first choice of investors. In such a situation, if you want to invest in a new scheme, then this fund can be better for you. One reason for this is that investing in the top 50 companies of Nifty reduces the risk in this scheme. Know more about the rest of the details of this fund.

open-ended mutual funds
Tata Nifty 50 Index Fund is an open-ended mutual fund offered by Tata Mutual Fund. This fund was launched by Tata Mutual Fund on 1 January 2013. It is an equity large-cap fund. As on 31 October 2022, the Asset Under Management (AUM) of the fund is Rs 319 crore. As on 07 November 2022, the Net Asset Value (NAV) of the fund is Rs 119.9704 (Direct Plan).

how is the rating
The benchmark of Tata Nifty 50 Index Fund is Nifty 50 TRI. Value Research has rated the fund 3 stars and CRISIL 1 star. But when it comes to investing, it can be a very high risk fund.

Index Fund: Returns given more than double as compared to FD

Minimum investment required
– Minimum investment amount – Rs 5000
– Minimum SIP investment – Rs 150
– Minimum additional investment – Rs 1000
– Exit load – 0.25% (on redemption within 7 days)
Its expense ratio is 0.16 percent as of 30 September 2022.
– It has no lock-in period

Lumpsum Investment Returns
The Lumpsum Investment Annual Return of this fund has been 3.30 percent in 1 year, 22.92 percent in 2 years, 15.78 percent in 3 years, 13.01 percent in 5 years and 13.03 percent since inception.

Index Fund: Returns given more than double as compared to FD

Know now SIP returns
The SIP annual return of this fund has been 14.29 percent in 1 year, 14.26 percent in 2 years, 19.85 percent in 3 years and 16.17 percent in 5 years. The fund has 99.69 per cent allocation in equities and the remaining 0.31 per cent in cash and cash equivalents. If we look at the fund’s equity exposure, it is 84.76 per cent in giant companies and 15.24 per cent in large caps. In terms of concentration, the total number of shares held by the fund is 51. Most, around 57.42 per cent are in the top 10 stocks, 39.91 per cent in the top 5 and 63.76 per cent in the top 3.

investment in these sectors
The fund has invested in 14 sectors. Financial, technology, energy, consumer staples, automobiles, materials, healthcare, construction, communication, metals and mining, services, consumer discretionary, insurance and chemicals are the top sectors with the majority of the fund’s holdings. The fund’s top holdings include Reliance (11.03 per cent), HDFC Bank (8.25 per cent), ICICI Bank (7.06 per cent), Infosys (7.06 per cent), and HDFC (5.62 per cent).

Mutual Fund: Make money from the new scheme, today is the last day, know the detailsMutual Fund: Make money from the new scheme, today is the last day, know the details

  • 5 easy investment options that double your money, you should also know
  • Mutual Fund: Make money from the new scheme, today is the last day, know the details
  • Mutual Fund: Arrange for pension after retirement with monthly income plan, a lot of money will come
  • Twitter’s Elon Musk gave the formula to become rich, know how to become
  • This scheme of ICICI Mutual Fund made rich, made money 46 times
  • Mutual Fund: How to add the name of your nominee, know the easy process here
  • Mutual Fund: Mid cap scheme can make more profit, but it is necessary to be a little careful
  • Mutual Fund: These 5 funds are helping to become a millionaire, check list
  • Top 5 Multi Cap Fund: Doubling the money, know the details
  • Mutual Fund: Fund of Rs 11.4 lakh ready in 5 years, had to invest so much daily
  • Mutual Funds: Know how to identify substandard schemes
  • Mutual Funds: Here are the schemes that have made rich in 5 years, know the name

english summary

Index Fund Earning a lot of profit gave more than double return compared to FD

If you want to invest in any new scheme then this fund can be better for you. One reason for this is that investing in the top 50 companies of Nifty reduces the risk in this scheme.

Story first published: Thursday, November 10, 2022, 14:00 [IST]





Source link

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *