Strong Smallcap Mutual Fund with 4 star rating, doubled money in 3 years


Mutual Funds

,

Small Cap Mutual Fund : Kotak Small Cap Fund is a top rated equity mutual fund from Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund. The Direct Plan of the Fund was launched on January 01, 2013. The fund has given good returns on long term SIP. Next, we will tell you the fund’s returns, objective, portfolio and other details here. Along with this, we will know how much rating this fund has got.

Kotak Small Cap Fund
It is an open ended mid sized small-cap mutual fund with no lock-in period. Under the Direct Growth option of the scheme, the fund has Assets Under Management (AUM) of Rs 8,614 Crore as on October 31, 2022, while its Net Asset Value (NAV) as on November 14, 2022 is Rs 187.5090. Its benchmark is Nifty Smallcap 250 TRI. It is rated 4 Star by Value Research and 3 Star by CRISIL.

investing in small-cap companies
It has got a rating of 4 stars. But according to SEBI’s riskometer, it is a very high risk fund. The fund seeks to generate capital through a diversified portfolio of equity related securities by investing predominantly in small cap companies. The fund is well positioned to benefit from the potential growth in smallcap stocks.

Smallcap Mutual Fund: Money doubled in 3 years

Know the details of the investment amount
The minimum investment in this fund is Rs 5,000, while the minimum SIP investment amount is Rs 1,000. And the minimum additional investment is Rs 1,000. Similarly the minimum balance amount is Rs 1,000. Explain that the minimum withdrawal amount is Rs 1,000 and the exit load is 1 per cent for units above 10 per cent of the investment (on redemption within 365 days). The expense ratio till September 30, 2022 was 0.59 per cent (direct plan).

Check Lumpsum Return
Under the direct-growth option, it has offered good annualized returns in lumpsum over 3 and 5 years. However, in 1 year, it has offered negative annualized returns. It has given an average annual return on investment of 20.19% since its inception, which is lower than its category average. At the same time, it has given 40.63% in 2 years, 33.93% in 3 years (with this much return it will almost double in 3 years) and 18.14% in 5 years.

Smallcap Mutual Fund: Money doubled in 3 years

Check SIP Return
This fund has given 5.91% returns in 1 year. Whereas, in 2 years, 19.31 per cent per annum and in 3 years 34.97 per cent has been given. Its 5-year annualized SIP return has been 27.04 per cent. The majority of the fund’s investments are in equity, which is around 94.35% and the remaining 5.65% in cash and cash equivalent instruments. Its average market capital is Rs 11,462 crore. The fund has invested in 75 stocks. Sectors in which it invests include materials, consumer discretionary, chemicals, metals and mining, capital goods, services, tech, finance, textiles, automobiles, healthcare, construction, consumer staples and energy. Carborundum Universal, Century Plyboards (India), Ratnamani Metal & Tubes, Galaxy Surfactants and Sheela Foam are among the top 5 holdings of the fund.

Mutual Fund: Money almost two and a half times in just 2 years, know the details of the schemeMutual Fund: Money almost two and a half times in just 2 years, know the details of the scheme

  • First make 5 lakhs to 1 crore rupees, then know how to use it
  • This Equity Mutual Fund is having 4 star rating, it is also making strong profit.
  • Index Fund: Making huge profits, giving more than double returns compared to FD
  • 5 easy investment options that double your money, you should also know
  • Mutual Fund: Make money from the new scheme, today is the last day, know the details
  • Mutual Fund: Make arrangements for pension after retirement with monthly income plan, a lot of money will come
  • Elon Musk of Twitter gave the formula to become rich, know how to become
  • This scheme of ICICI Mutual Fund made you rich, made money 46 times
  • Mutual Fund: How to add your nominee’s name, know the easy process here
  • Mutual Fund: Mid cap scheme can make more profit, but it is necessary to be a little careful
  • Mutual Fund: These 5 funds are helping to become a millionaire, check list
  • Top 5 Multi Cap Fund: Money doubled, know details

english summary

Strong Smallcap Mutual Fund with 4 star rating doubled money in 3 years

The fund has given good returns on long term SIP. Next, we will tell you the fund’s returns, objective, portfolio and other details here. Along with this, we will know how much rating this fund has got.

Story first published: Wednesday, November 16, 2022, 16:20 [IST]





Source link

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *