This Equity Mutual Fund with 4 star rating, is also making good profit


Mutual Funds

,

Equity Mutual Fund: Taurus Banking & Financial Services Fund is a Sectoral – Banking Mutual Fund. The fund seeks to generate capital growth through a portfolio that invests predominantly in equity and equity related instruments of those Banking, Finance and Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFs) that form part of the BFSI sector. Here are the details of the fund under its Direct Plan Growth option.

Taurus Banking & Financial Services Fund
Taurus Banking & Financial Services Fund is a 10 year old Equity-Sectoral Mutual Fund launched on Jul 22, 2022 by Taurus Mutual Fund. It is a small sized open ended fund in its category with no lock-in period. The fund is rated 4 Star by Value Research. The fund has Assets Under Management (AUM) of Rs 9 Crore as on October 31, 2022 and Net Asset Value (NAV) as on November 10, 2022 of Rs 47.7800, as per the Direct Plan-Growth Plan. As on September 30, 2022, the expense ratio of the fund is 1.62%.

the risk is more
Its return grade is above average and risk grade is average. Its turnover is 65 percent. Turnover refers to the frequency at which the fund’s holdings are bought and sold. Its benchmark is S&P BSE Bankex TRI. In terms of return on investment, the fund is rated as high risk as per SEBI riskometer.

Equity Mutual Fund with 4 star rating, is making strong gains

Know the important details of the fund
Now let’s talk about the details required to invest. The minimum investment in this fund is Rs 5,000, while the minimum SIP investment amount is Rs 1,000. While the minimum additional investment is Rs 1,000 and the minimum balance is also Rs 5,000. And the exit load is 0.5% if you exit the fund within 7 days.

how much return
The return on lumpsum i.e. large sum invested in one go has been 11.83 per cent on an annual average basis since the date of inception of the fund. It has given better annual returns than the category average over 3 years. Its annual return has been 11.24 percent in 3 years, 18.85 percent in 2 years and 5.45 percent in 1 year.

Know SIP Returns
The return on SIP of the fund has been 15.28% on an average annual basis in the last 5 years. Its annualized returns in 3 years have been 19.56%, 16.31% in 2 years and 24.33% in 1 year.

Equity Mutual Fund with 4 star rating, is making strong gains

How is the fund’s portfolio
The primary investment of the fund is in equity and equity related securities of companies in the banking and financial services sector. The fund invests 98.47 per cent in equity and the remaining 1.53 per cent in cash and cash equivalents. The fund has invested in a total of 25 stocks. Looking at the sector wise holdings, the fund has predominantly holdings in two-sectors, Financials and Insurance. 96.81% is invested in the financial sector and the remaining 1.66% in the insurance sector. Top 10 holdings of the fund include ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, State Bank of India (SBI), Kotak Mahindra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Union Bank of India, Bajaj Finance, Home First Finance Company India and Canara Bank.

Mutual Fund: Make arrangements for pension after retirement with monthly income plan, a lot of money will comeMutual Fund: Arrange for pension after retirement with monthly income plan, a lot of money will come

  • Index Fund: Making huge profits, giving more than double returns compared to FD
  • 5 easy investment options that double your money, you should also know
  • Mutual Fund: Make money from the new scheme, today is the last day, know the details
  • Mutual Fund: Arrange for pension after retirement with monthly income plan, a lot of money will come
  • Elon Musk of Twitter gave the formula to become rich, know how to become
  • This scheme of ICICI Mutual Fund made you rich, made money 46 times
  • Mutual Fund: How to add the name of your nominee, know the easy process here
  • Mutual Fund: Mid cap scheme can make more profit, but it is necessary to be a little careful
  • Mutual Fund: These 5 funds are helping to become a millionaire, check list
  • Top 5 Multi Cap Fund: Doubling the money, know the details
  • Mutual Fund: Fund of Rs 11.4 lakh ready in 5 years, had to invest so much daily
  • Mutual Funds: Know how to identify substandard schemes

english summary

This Equity Mutual Fund with 4 star rating is also making good profit.

Its return is higher than the grade average and is the risk grade average. Its turnover is 65 percent. Turnover refers to the frequency at which the fund’s holdings are bought and sold.

Story first published: Sunday, November 13, 2022, 13:09 [IST]





Source link

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *